Sonntag, 8. März 2015

Decorated Storage jars





Hello Sweeties,
Todays DIY is about how to get cute storage jars in only 5 min.
It is super easy, super simple and looks absolute fantastic.


You will need:
*jars
*glue
*scissors
*washi tape
*sticker
*crafty paper
* .... (Actually everything you want)






Off you go:
Jar 1
1. I started off with my first jar and taped three stripes of washi tape onto it.















2. Because the jar still looked a bit empty I got these cute heart stickers and taped them everywhere random on my jar.

 And you´re done.













Jar 2
1. I found this really nice lace band and glued it onto my jar.















2. Then I added some brown paper and glued it onto the jar under my lace band.















 
 And you´re done again. This DIY is so easy and these Jars look so cute in your room. I use mine as pen holder and for my headbands and it looks so adorable.










Have fun trying it,
Yours Elina Frida <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen