Today´s DIY is about how to make a last minute Mother day card. This card is made in no time and looks really, really cute. I made it for my mom this year.
Off you go:
1. Glue craft paper onto your white card, as shown on the picture.
2. Glue another, smaller piece of craft paper onto your card.
3. Stick your stickers all over your card so that it looks really cute.
4. Open your card and start writing your message.
5. Make it a bit prettier with stickers and washi tape.
And you`re done. This card is a really good last minute present if you´ve forgotten about mother´s day or want to give your mom something self made.
Have fun making it,
Your Elina Frida <3