Today´s DIY is a little bit different. It´s on English!!
I already told you that I´m in England for three months, so I decided to write my DIY´s from now on in English.
Today I want to show you how you can make this delicious butter biscuits.
For 120 biscuits you will need:
*600 g flour
*200 g suger
*1 pack vanilla suger
*400 g butter
Off you go:
1. First pour the flour in the bowl. Make a hole in the middle.
2. Fill the sugar, the vanilla sugar and the eggs in the hole.
3. Distribute the butter at the side on top of the flour.
4. Now comes the fun part. Knead the ingredients until you end up with a smooth dough.
(It should look like this.)
4. Wrap the dough in foil and put it in the fridge for one hour.
7. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
8. Spread flour onto a clean area and roll the dough out until it´s about 1/2 cm thick.
9. Cut with cookie cutters (or in my case a glass) your biscuits out.
10. Put the biscuits in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
11. After your biscuits are cold, you can decorate them with chocolate ore smarties ore nuts. Be creative.
You can eat the biscuites ore use them as a present for your friends when you have now idea what to give them.
Have fun trying it,
Your Elina Frida <3